We help position businesses, not-for-profits and peak bodies as thought leaders and knowledge-based entities.
Being the acknowledged go-to authority provides the ideal platform to educate and inform communities, change behaviours, initiate new and better ways of doing things or take a stance on key issues.
It also builds credibility and visibility which in turn opens doors, makes organisations more appealing to journalists, investors, conference hosts, policy makers and customers.
Our tactics include a comprehensive mix of strategy, social media, publicity, authoritative content, blogging, public speaking, video and podcasts.
Thought leadership for organisations – services in detail
Parker Public Relations will help organisations:
- Clarify their thought leadership vision and purpose
- Develop a strategy and action plan
- Determine a story narrative
- Build and strengthen their online presence
- Develop their social media platforms and profiles
- Manage their social media
- Develop and create content – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials and branded collateral and magnets for lead creation.
- Generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.