These services are directed at professionals and people looking to strengthen their presence online and position themselves as industry experts and future thought leaders.
Personal Branding Coaching
Our coaching services are for those who would prefer to work in partnership with Parker Public Relations as they embark on their personal branding and online journey. We will teach you how to manage the stuff you enjoy and do the rest on your behalf.
We will help you:
- Clarify your area of expertise
- Create your strategy and action plan
- Develop your personal branding
- Strengthen your online presence
- Either manage or teach you how to create your own content – blogs, social media content, articles, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, trainings and branded collateral.
- Teach you how to manage your social media or do it on your behalf
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.
- Source videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc.
Personal Branding Masterclasses
These are directed at those wanting to manage their own personal branding journey and who simply need the tools to get started. Masterclasses are suitable for individuals or small groups.
- Personal Branding for Professionals. This hands-on workshop provides you with the tools, knowledge and know-how to position yourself as an expert in your industry or field and build or strengthen your presence online.
What our Clients Say:
“I engaged Wendy when I realised that I needed a voice communicate my ideas to the broader community. Wendy helped me focus my vision and articulate it in a clear and succinct way but also explained the dynamics of thought leadership and what I was about to embark on. Her associate Trudy Rankin gave me a crash course in social media tools that complemented my action plan. I have since readjusted my thinking about what I do and how I project myself. I would recommend Wendy’s company to anyone wanting to better understand themselves and how they can engage with other thought leaders and communicate their messages to a broader audience.”
–Len Sciacca, Enterprise Professor – Defence Technologies, Melbourne School of Engineering
“Understanding your brand value can be a difficult undertaking. Wendy’s personal branding and thought leadership coaching, strategy and action plan allows you to begin navigating this complex area with purpose. The clear structure she provides in enhancing your reputation and capability to present as a leader in my field was of an enormous assistance. Importantly, the approach is grounded in authenticity which makes the process very comfortable and empowering.”
– Murray Smith, State Manager (Vic)General Manager AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Authority). Former Director, Vic Building Authority.
“It was great to learn from Wendy’s experience and insights into thought leader and how to share my ideas with my professional networks. Wendy took me through a wide range of tools and processes – from the most fundamental to the more advanced. I now putting these ideas into practice and am excited about where this will lead …”
– Matthew J Barnes Technical Co-founder @Drawboard
“’Thought leadership’ was a term that I’d not encountered until someone suggested it might be useful. Going to Wendy and Trudy’s Master Class was enlightening and constructive. I look forward to working with both of these great women in the future as I continue looking for ways to be more effective in the world (well at least on my little patch!)”
-Geoffrey Binder, Research Professional in behaviour and organisational change