Writing a business book is one of the best ways of establishing yourself as a credible expert and genuine thought leader.
Business book coaching. Being an ‘author’ helps differentiate you from your competitors, opens doors and gives you access to clients once out of your grasp.
However getting started on your business book and staying the distance is usually the hardest part.
This is where we come in. We will help you determine the topic, title, purpose and intent of your business book and assist with the overall outline. We will also work closely with you during the writing phase, providing content ideas, chapter structure and general problem solving. Bottom line, we will help you stay on track.
Business book coaching services
We help would-be authors:
- Determine the topic, title, purpose and intent of their business book.
- Assist with book outline, chapter structure and content ideas.
- Stay on track during the writing phase, acting as a sounding board and trouble shooter.
- Get manuscripts publisher-ready
- Put authors in touch with publishers. Publishers are responsible for final editing, book and cover design, illustration, proofreading, printing and distribution.
- Provide publicity and social media marketing.
- Assist authors secure public speaking gigs.
Call Wendy Parker on 0422 694 503 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Wendy (and her team) helped me to rewrite and repackage my manuscript, Treating Kids Naturally, to better meet market expectations. She was tireless and exacting in the process of manuscript development, and polished the information so that it clearly communicates the complex topic of homeopathic prescribing. The resulting product is very helpful to parents managing their children’s ailments, and one that I am very proud of.”
Sally Mathrick, Smile Medicine
Now into its second edition, Parker Public Relations assisted SMSF expert, Martin Murden, develop and co-write this guide about how to invest in property via a DIY super fund. The book is available from Major Street Publishing and leading book stores.
Click on the image for a sample:>
eBook on natural treatments for children
We helped naturopath, Sally Mathrick from Sound Medicine, develop an eBook for mothers about how they can safely use natural therapies for treating common childhood illnesses.
Click on the image to download a sample of the ebook: