We help position businesses, not-for-profits and peak bodies as thought leaders and knowledge-based entities.
Being the acknowledged go-to authority provides the ideal platform to educate and inform communities, change behaviours, initiate new and better ways of doing things or take a stance on key issues.
It also builds credibility and visibility which in turn opens doors, makes organisations more appealing to journalists, investors, conference hosts, policy makers and customers.
Our tactics include a comprehensive mix of strategy, social media, publicity, authoritative content, blogging, public speaking, video and podcasts.
Services in detail
Parker Public Relations will help organisations:
- Clarify their thought leadership vision and purpose
- Develop a strategy and action plan
- Determine their story narrative
- Build and strengthen their online presence
- Develop their social media profiles and online presence
- Develop their authority content – blogs, social media content, opinion pieces & articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials, branded collateral and lead magnets.
- Generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.