What makes for a thought leader?
Thought leaders are those unique individuals we turn to for their wisdom, knowledge, opinions and ideas. They consistently add to the body of knowledge in their industry or sector, challenge current thinking and put forward ideas for the future. Journalists love them, so do conference organisers and key decision-makers … not to mention investors and customers.
What are the benefits of being an acknowledged thought leader?
It builds your credibility and visibility which in turn opens doors, makes you more appealing to journalists, investors, conference hosts, policy makers and customers.
The net result of being an acknowledged thought leader is that you become far better known and your peers, customers and prospects hold you in much higher esteem.
For many, being the recognised authority is the best career insurance you could hope for.
Who is thought leadership branding appropriate for?
It is most suited people who already have something powerful and worthwhile to say but don’t how to communicate their thinking, expertise, opinions and big ideas to the world.
Typically these would include:
- Entrepreneurs and innovators.
- CEOs and very senior management wanting to become the ‘go-to’ authority in their industry or build the credibility of their organisation as a knowledge–based enterprise.
- Business and community leaders looking to lift their profiles.
- Academics and researchers seeking greater recognition in the community, industry and government circles.
- People looking to champion change, challenge current thinking, drive a cause and in the process make the world a better place.
- Professionals wanting to secure board or high profile appointments.
- Late career professionals looking to develop a passion project in retirement.
- Executives and professionals poised to be thought leaders but seeking to build their personal branding ahead of taking the big leap.
What thought leadership and personal branding services do we offer?
FREE Introductory Thought Leadership Workshops. These one-hour workshops provide participants with an introduction to thought leadership branding, its benefits and what is required to become an acknowledged thought leader. These workshops are ideal for peak bodies and industry groups looking to introduce their members to the concept of thought leadership.
Thought Leadership Masterclasses. These are directed at individuals who would prefer to manage their own thought leadership but need the tools, know-how and knowledge to get started.
- Masterclass 1 – Personal Branding for Thought Leaders. This hands’ on workshop provides attendees with the right tools, knowledge and know-how to take charge of their own personal branding journey and begin building their presence online.
- Masterclass 2 – How to Communicate Like a Thought Leader. This workshop helps attendees understand what stories resonate with their audiences and best position them as thought leaders. They also learn how to develop their narrative, create a variety of communications’ materials and to repurpose these materials across multiple platforms. They also learn how to liaise with the media, conference organisers and other key stakeholders.
Done-For-You Thought Leadership Services. These are geared at those who don’t have the time let alone inclination to manage their own thought leadership and would prefer Parker Public Relations to take care of all personal branding, strategy, implementation and communications on their behalf.What our Clients Say: