A personal brand that positions you powerfully as a credible expert is vital to growing your business or practice area
It very quickly cements your credibility and visibility with your ideal customer base, differentiates you from your competitors and ensures that you have a much greater impact.
Let’s face it, when it comes to someone choosing which lawyer, accountant, architect, engineer or consultant they would rather do business with, clients are more likely to choose recognized experts who regularly share their knowledge and deep insights and help us make sense of the world.
Bottom line, they choose people they can trust and who they believe will do the best possible job for them.
Parker Public Relations has developed a highly modularised approach to helping senior professionals, principals, partners and subject matter experts (responsible for driving sales) build their personal brands and grow their authority.
This package is designed to help you kick-start your journey then put you in charge of managing the process moving forward.
(Parker Public Relations is a preferred provider to Collective Intelligence. We are currently involved with helping subject experts and senior professionals within large accounting, legal and consulting firms build their personal brands and establish themselves as the go-experts in their business or practice areas.)
Personal branding workshop
The process will kick off with a 2-hour personal branding strategy workshop. During the workshop we will clarify:
- Your personal branding goals
- Expert niche.
- Key audiences. Ideal clients, referral partners, relevant industry experts, journalists, bloggers, podcasters and conference organisers.
- Your communications platforms and tactics.
- Your personal story
- Your tagline.
- Your imagery
- Secure information to write your bio and social media profiles.
Develop your personal branding & strengthen your online presence
Following the workshop we will:
- Develop your social media profiles
- Create email signatures to reflect your expert niche
- Add new social media platforms where relevant.
- Begin the process of connecting online with key audiences
- Set up Google Alerts and other notifications. This enables you to actively ‘listen’ to what is happening in your industry
- Ensure social media platforms are optimised and quickly found online.
- Set up monitoring tools and analytics to measure your progress.
Social media engagement workshop
In this 1-2 hour workshop we will teach you how to engage appropriately online.
- Comment and share with deep insight
- Curate high quality content that is relevant to the needs of your ideal audience.
- Create original content that is useful and valuable to your target audience.
We will also determine how often you should engage online and develop a 6-month program of activity.
Remember the more active you are, the more relevant you become.
Ongoing personal branding coaching and assistance
Once the key fundamentals are in place, you can choose to work with us ongoing.
- Provide periodic advice or problem solving
- Develop original content on your behalf – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books.
- Reach out to the media and generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynotes and other presentation opportunities.
- Source videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc.
- Develop your personal website (if relevant).
- Write training and lead generation materials
Developing a strong personal brand and engaging powerfully online will build your reputation and credibility with your customer base and ensure you are the one they choose to do business with.
Why not take advantage of our 30 min free consultation and find out more. Call us on 0422 694 503
Discover the top 12 tips for crafting a personal LinkedIn profile that positions you powerfully as a credible expert.
BOOK IN FOR A FREE 30-MIN CONSULTATION