We help position businesses, not-for-profits and peak bodies as thought leaders and knowledge-based entities. The key intent of this is to educate and inform their communities, change behaviours, initiate new and better ways of doing things or take a stance on an issue.
Thought Leadership Strategy, Implementation and Communication
Parker Public Relations will help businesses:
- Identify their purpose for thought leadership
- Clarify their area of expertise – where they can add value.
- Understand audiences and key communications platforms
- Develop a thought leadership tagline.
- Develop a strategy and action plan.
- Clarify stories around an organisation’s unique knowledge. Create a thought leadership narrative and content plan.
- Determine best channels of communication – blogs, newsletters, media releases, authoritative content, videos and podcasts.
- Identify branded collateral and training materials.
- Build and strengthen their online presence
- Implement communication platforms and appropriate technologies (social media channels, alerts, monitoring tools and analytics).
- Adapt the organisation’s thought leadership tagline and messaging to their website, social media profiles and other key collateral.
- Identify and connect with the media, conference organisers and other stakeholders.
- Create social media/website profiles and bios.
- Ensure social media platforms are optimised and quickly found online.
- Develop platforms to enable business leaders to research ideas and be in a position to predict what will happen in their industry or sphere of authority in the future.
Businesses then have the option of managing all communications and activity moving forward or handing over to Parker Public Relations to do on their behalf. This includes:
- Copy-writing and content creation – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials and branded collateral and magnets for lead creation.
- Publicity and media liaison. This will involve reaching out to the media and securing publicity on a business’s behalf.
- Social media management.
- Exploring conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.
- Develop workshops which demonstrate the organisation’s knowledge and skills.
What our Clients Say:
“I engaged Wendy when I realised that I needed to communicate my ideas to the broader community. Wendy helped me focus my vision and articulate it in a clear and succinct way but also explained the dynamics of thought leadership and what I was about to embark on. Her associate Trudy Rankin gave me a crash course in social media tools that complemented my action plan. I have since readjusted my thinking about what I do and how I project myself. I would recommend Wendy’s company to anyone wanting to better understand themselves and how they can engage with other thought leaders and communicate their messages to a broader audience.”
–Len Sciacca, Enterprise Professor – Defence Technologies, Melbourne School of Engineering
“Understanding your brand value can be a difficult undertaking. Wendy’s personal branding and thought leadership coaching, strategy and action plan allows you to begin navigating this complex area with purpose. The clear structure she provides in enhancing your reputation and capability to present as a leader in my field was of an enormous assistance. Importantly, her approach is grounded in authenticity which makes the process very comfortable and empowering.”
– Murray Smith, State Manager (Vic)General Manager AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Authority). Former Director, Vic Building Authority.
“It was great to learn from Wendy’s experience and insights into thought leader and how to share my ideas with my professional networks. Wendy took me through a wide range of tools and processes – from the most fundamental to the more advanced. I now putting these ideas into practice and am excited about where this will lead …”
– Matthew J Barnes Technical Co-founder @Drawboard