We position businesses, not-for-profits and peak bodies as thought leaders and knowledge-based entities.
Being the acknowledged go-to authority provides the ideal platform to educate and inform communities, change behaviours, initiate new and better ways of doing things or take a stance on key issues.
It also builds credibility and visibility which in turn opens doors and makes organisations more appealing to journalists, investors, conference hosts, policy makers and customers.
Our tactics include a comprehensive mix of strategy, social media, publicity, authoritative content, blogging, public speaking, video and podcasts.
Our thought leadership branding services
Parker Public Relations will help organisations:
- Clarify their thought leadership vision and purpose
- Develop a strategy and action plan
- Determine a story narrative
- Build and strengthen their online presence
- Develop their social media platforms and profiles
- Manage their social media
- Develop and create content – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials and branded collateral and magnets for lead creation.
- Generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.
What our Clients Say:
“I engaged Wendy when I realised that I needed to communicate my ideas to the broader community. Wendy helped me focus my vision and articulate it in a clear and succinct way but also explained the dynamics of thought leadership and what I was about to embark on. Her associate Trudy Rankin gave me a crash course in social media tools that complemented my action plan. I have since readjusted my thinking about what I do and how I project myself. I would recommend Wendy’s company to anyone wanting to better understand themselves and how they can engage with other thought leaders and communicate their messages to a broader audience.”
–Len Sciacca, Enterprise Professor – Defence Technologies, Melbourne School of Engineering
“Understanding your brand value can be a difficult undertaking. Wendy’s personal branding and thought leadership coaching, strategy and action plan allows you to begin navigating this complex area with purpose. The clear structure she provides in enhancing your reputation and capability to present as a leader in my field was of an enormous assistance. Importantly, her approach is grounded in authenticity which makes the process very comfortable and empowering.”
– Murray Smith, State Manager (Vic)General Manager AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Authority). Former Director, Vic Building Authority.
“It was great to learn from Wendy’s experience and insights into thought leader and how to share my ideas with my professional networks. Wendy took me through a wide range of tools and processes – from the most fundamental to the more advanced. I now putting these ideas into practice and am excited about where this will lead …”
– Matthew J Barnes Technical Co-founder @Drawboard