These done-for-you services are designed for those of you who would prefer Parker Public Relations to manage ALL thought leadership activity on your behalf.
The services include:
- Thought Leadership Branding, Strategy, Online Presence Development
- Content development
- Publicity and media liaison
- Social media management
- Sourcing and project managing videographers, podcasters, web developers, etc.
- Business book coaching
- Keynote presentation skills.
- Outreach for conference keynote and talk opportunities
- Outreach for training and mentoring opportunities
Our thought leadership branding packages are applicable to CEOs, senior management, community leaders, futurists, change-makers, innovators, academics or professionals looking for board or other high profile appointments.
These people already have something powerful, worthwhile and interesting to say but don’t how to communicate their thinking and big ideas to the world.
Package 1: Thought Leadership Branding, Strategy, Online Presence Development
The strategy session will require a four-hour face to face session or can be divided into four separate modules which can be delivered over a 1-6 month period. Ideally all modules should be completed within one month.
In these face to face sessions, we will, with your guidance:
- Understand your purpose for wanting to be a thought leader
- Clarify your key areas of expertise
- Get to grips with your key audiences, their challenges and how you can add value
- Define your thought leadership branding statement.
- Understand which stakeholders you should connect and engage with to achieve your thought leadership goals.
- Determine your most effective communications platforms.
- Understand which stories resonate with your key audiences and best position you as a thought leader.
Following the strategy session, we will complete:
- A comprehensive thought leadership strategy and action plan.
- Finalise your thought leadership branding statement (tagline).
- Develop your key contacts and stakeholder list.
- Develop a separate media list
- Create your profiles for website and social media platforms.
- Review and flag content that could harm or confuse your brand and advise how to move forward.
- Build your social media sites and personal website (if one is deemed appropriate).
- Implement online profiles and ensure they have appropriate optimisation and are quickly found online.
- Set up your alerts and notifications, monitoring tools and analytics.
- Connect you with key audiences, professional groups, conference organisers, journalists, key influencers.
- Develop your thought leadership narrative and content plan.
- Identify branded collateral and magnets for lead generation.
You will have everything you need to get started on your thought leadership journey.
Package 2 – Done-for-you content development and communications’ delivery
(This package is only available to those who have completed our Thought Leadership Branding, Strategy and Online Presence Development package.)
These done-for-your services include:
Copy-writing and content creation – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, training materials and branded collateral and magnets for lead creation.
Publicity and media liaison. This will involve reaching out to the media and securing publicity on your behalf.
Social media management. We will manage the end to end of your social media.
Sourcing/project managing videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc. on your behalf, ensuring you project is completed on-time and to your requirements.
Exploring conference/event keynote and other presentation opportunities. We will:
- Teach you how to deliver your keynote or other event presentation
- Help you determine the topic
- Reach out to conference organisers
- Develop your materials for you.
Business book coaching. Help you get started and remain on track with writing your book. We will:
- Help you determine the topic, title, purpose and intent of their business book.
- Assist with book outline, chapter structure and content ideas.
- Keep you on track during the writing phase, acting as a sounding board and trouble shooter.
- Get manuscripts publisher-ready
- Put you in touch with publishers.
- Provide publicity and social media marketing.
- Assist authors secure public speaking gigs.
These services will be quoted on an hourly basis. Alternatively a fixed quote can be provided or a retainer determined.
What our Clients Say:
“I engaged Wendy when I realised that I needed to communicate my ideas to the broader community. Wendy helped me focus my vision and articulate it in a clear and succinct way but also explained the dynamics of thought leadership and what I was about to embark on. Her associate Trudy Rankin gave me a crash course in social media tools that complemented my action plan. I have since readjusted my thinking about what I do and how I project myself. I would recommend Wendy’s company to anyone wanting to better understand themselves and how they can engage with other thought leaders and communicate their messages to a broader audience.”
–Len Sciacca, Enterprise Professor – Defence Technologies, Melbourne School of Engineering
“Understanding your brand value can be a difficult undertaking. Wendy’s personal branding and thought leadership coaching, strategy and action plan allows you to begin navigating this complex area with purpose. The clear structure she provides in enhancing your reputation and capability to present as a leader in my field was of an enormous assistance. Importantly, her approach is grounded in authenticity which makes the process very comfortable and empowering.”
– Murray Smith, State Manager (Vic)General Manager AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Authority). Former Director, Vic Building Authority.
“It was great to learn from Wendy’s experience and insights into thought leader and how to share my ideas with my professional networks. Wendy took me through a wide range of tools and processes – from the most fundamental to the more advanced. I now putting these ideas into practice and am excited about where this will lead …”
– Matthew J Barnes Technical Co-founder @Drawboard