Publicity is the true starting point of every public relations and communications campaign. If executed effectively, it gets your name out in a flash, instantly lifting your visibility and establishing you as a thought leader or expert in the field.
We believe there is no ‘one-size- fits-all’ approach to publicity and have developed two very separate offerings to suit differing requirements.
For those without the time or resources to manage the process themselves, Parker Public Relations provides a full ‘done for you’ offering. This service is available for both short one-off publicity campaigns and ongoing media liaison and campaigns.
Services in detail:
- Research/review existing publicity practices and processes
- Strategy workshop and strategy development
- Media master list development
- Media action plan/calendar of activities
- Media liaison
- Media release development, distribution and follow up
- Organise media interviews
- Media training
- Key message development
- Free access to The Ultimate Guide to DIY Publicity
DIY Publicity Workshops
For those keen to manage the publicity process themselves, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, processes and training to help you get started.
- During this two-hour workshop, your will learn how to develop a publicity strategy, identify media stories, write a media release and reach out to the media. For Melbourne based participants, workshops can be delivered from client premises or from Parker Public Relations offices at 696 Bourke Street in the CBD. For interstate and regional participants, sessions will be conducted via Skype. Workshops will be offered as group workshops.
As a former journalist and specialist business magazine editor, Wendy Parker has a sound understanding of the day-to-day workings of Australian media. She also has long-established relationships across news, business and trade media nationally, enabling greater cut-through and better message control.