Being the acknowledged thought leader builds your credibility with your customer base, commands respect from your industry peers … and enables you to take a stand on issues of public importance.
Recognition as the thought leader in your industry or field is the greatest accolade someone can bestow on you. It is affirmation that you are a true expert, a forward thinker and an inspirational figure.
This in turn provides you with a platform to inform and educate, move and inspire people with your innovative ideas, raise awareness on issues, call out and change poor behaviours, challenge current thinking and positively influence public debate.
However, achieving thought leadership status doesn’t come easily. It means constantly putting yourself out there and spreading your ideas or sharing wisdom in a way that others can tap into.
It also means providing people with valuable, accurate information on a consistent basis.
Parker Public Relations has developed a highly modularised approach to helping CEOs, entrepreneurs, change-makers, innovators and consultants build their personal brands and communicate their thinking and thought leadership both on and offline.
This package is designed to put the key fundamentals in place to kick-start your journey.
Once done you may choose to go it alone, dip in for occasional advice and problem-solving or you may require us to help you in a more hands-on capacity ongoing. The choice is yours.
Thought Leadership Workshop
During the 2-hour thought leadership strategy workshop, we will clarify:
- Your goals and purpose for wanting to become a thought leader
- Your expert niche.
- Key audiences. Who do you need to influence or persuade?
- Determine who you need to connect with – relevant industry experts and thought leaders, journalists, bloggers, podcasters and conference organisers.
- Your tactics and communications platforms. Social media, publicity, personal website, public speaking, business book, etc.
- Your personal story. A strong personal brand is almost always supported by a compelling story.
- Your tagline.
- Secure information to write your bio, social media profiles and other collateral.
Develop your personal branding & strengthen your online presence
Following the workshop we will:
- Develop your thought leadership strategy
- Develop your social media profiles to reflect you thought leadership goals
- Create email signatures to reflect your thought leadership
- Add new social media platforms where relevant.
- Begin the process of connecting you online with your key audiences
- Set up Google Alerts and other notifications. This enables you to actively ‘listen’ to what is happening in your industry
- Ensure social media platforms are optimised and quickly found online.
- Set up monitoring tools and analytics to measure your progress.
Social media engagement workshop
In this 1-2 hour workshop we will teach you how to engage appropriately online. How to:
- Comment powerfully on other people’s content.
- Curate high quality content that is relevant to the needs of your ideal audience.
- Create original content that is useful and valuable to your target audience.
- Develop a narrative plan for your content.
We will also determine how often you should engage on and off-line and develop a 6-month program of activity.
Remember the more active you are, the more relevant you become.
Ongoing coaching and assistance
Once the key fundamentals are in place, you can choose to work with us ongoing. We can:
- Simply provide coaching, advice or problem solving
- Source and post curated content on your behalf
- Develop and post original content on your behalf – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books.
- Reach out to the media and generate publicity
- Explore conference, event keynotes and other presentation opportunities.
- Source videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc.
- Develop your personal website.
- Write training and lead generation materials
- Help you write your a business book.
Why not take advantage of our 30 min free consultation and find out more. Call us on 0422 694 503.
BOOK IN FOR A FREE 30-MIN CONSULTATION
Discover the who’s who of Australian thought leaders.
Discover the SIX key rules for creating killer thought leadership content.