In today’s multi-channel world, social media is a fundamental part of any public relations program
It allows to communicate directly with your target audience and to quickly and effectively get your message to your customers, referral partners and other key stakeholders … and more importantly take control of what is said.
The other big benefit of social media (provided it is done well) is that it enables you to catapult your profile, reputation and credibility by sharing and creating content that is valuable, relevant and addresses key issues plaguing your customer base.
At Parker Public Relations we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to social media. Rather we partner with you, teaching you how to manage what you do best while we step in and take care of the rest.
Services in detail:
- Research and review existing social media practices, processes and channel reach
- Update your social media company and personal profiles to better reflect you what you do, how you add value and why you are best placed to help your customer base.
- Develop a social media strategy and action plan
- Connect with relevant audiences or teach you how to manage the process
- Create content on your behalf or teach you how to manage the process yourself
- Manage posting on your behalf or teach you how to take charge
- Set up social media platforms on your behalf