A powerful LinkedIn presence is critical to growing your business or practice area.
It very quickly cements your credibility and visibility with your ideal customer base, differentiates you from your competitors and ensures you have a much greater impact.
Let’s face it, when it comes to would-be clients choosing which lawyer, accountant, architect, engineer or consultant they would rather do business with, they are more likely to choose recognized experts who regularly share their knowledge and deep insights.
Bottom line, they choose people they can trust and who they believe will do the best possible job for them.
Given that LinkedIn is where key decision-makers hang out, this is the logical place for professionals to begin building their personal brands and growing their online presence.
Parker Public Relations has developed a highly interactive GROUP workshop designed to help senior professionals, principals, partners and subject matter experts rapidly build their personal brands and grow their authority on LinkedIn.
Workshop in detail
- Be provided with an introduction to personal branding and its benefits. They will also learn about key exemplars from their profession.
- Develop a personal branding strategy – this will help them identify their goals, target audience and expert niche
- Develop their personal branding collateral (branding statement, personal story, images) and understand how to integrate these into their LinkedIn profile and email signature, etc
- Develop their LinkedIn profile. Ensure it is well optimised and easily found.
- Learn how to engage with impact on LinkedIn – how to comment, curate and share content with authority.
- Understand what stories to generate
- Set up Google Alerts and other notifications. This enables executives to actively ‘listen’ to what is happening in your industry
Following the workshop, participants will receive feedback on work completed during the workshop.
(Parker Public Relations is a preferred provider to Collective Intelligence. We are currently involved with helping subject experts and senior professionals within large accounting, legal and consulting firms build their personal brands and establish themselves as the go-experts in their business or practice areas.)
Parker Public Relations has provided workshops for PwC, Du Pont Sustainable Solutions and legal firms such as Doogue + George and Murdoch Lawyers.
Get in touch: Call 0422 694 503
FIND OUT MORE
Learn how to strengthen your personal brand on LinkedIn.
Discover the key rules for creating a powerful LinkedIn profile