These services are directed at CEOs, entrepreneurs, change-makers, innovators, academics and subject experts looking to position themselves as the go-to authority in their industry or field.
Thought Leadership & Personal Branding Coaching
Our coaching and done-for-you communications services are for those who would prefer to work in partnership with Parker Public Relations as they embark on their thought leadership journey. We will teach you how to manage the stuff you enjoy and do the rest on your behalf.
We will help you:
- Clarify your thought leadership vision
- Create your strategy and action plan
- Develop your personal branding
- Strengthen your online presence
- Manage and create your content – blogs, social media content, articles, media releases, speeches, video and podcast scripts, e-books, website content, trainings and branded collateral.
- Generate publicity
- Manage your social media
- Explore conference, event keynote and other presentation opportunities.
- Source videographers, podcasters, web developers, photographers, graphic designers, etc.
- Business book coaching. Help you get started and remain on track while writing your book
Thought Leadership & Personal Branding Masterclasses
These are directed at those wanting to manage their own thought leadership but who simply need the tools to get started. Masterclasses are suitable for individuals or small groups.
- Masterclass 1 – Personal Branding for Thought Leaders. This hands-on workshop provides you with the tools, knowledge and know-how to position yourself as a thought leader and to build your presence online.
- Masterclass 2 – How to Communicate Like a Thought Leader. This workshop will help you understand which stories resonate with your key audiences and best position you as the go-to authority in your industry or field.
FREE Introductory Thought Leadership Talks
These one-hour sessions provide an introduction to thought leadership, its benefits and the steps required to get there. These workshops are ideal for peak bodies and industry groups looking to introduce their members to the concept of thought leadership.
What our Clients Say:
“I engaged Wendy when I realised that I needed a voice communicate my ideas to the broader community. Wendy helped me focus my vision and articulate it in a clear and succinct way but also explained the dynamics of thought leadership and what I was about to embark on. Her associate Trudy Rankin gave me a crash course in social media tools that complemented my action plan. I have since readjusted my thinking about what I do and how I project myself. I would recommend Wendy’s company to anyone wanting to better understand themselves and how they can engage with other thought leaders and communicate their messages to a broader audience.”
–Len Sciacca, Enterprise Professor – Defence Technologies, Melbourne School of Engineering
“Understanding your brand value can be a difficult undertaking. Wendy’s personal branding and thought leadership coaching, strategy and action plan allows you to begin navigating this complex area with purpose. The clear structure she provides in enhancing your reputation and capability to present as a leader in my field was of an enormous assistance. Importantly, the approach is grounded in authenticity which makes the process very comfortable and empowering.”
– Murray Smith, State Manager (Vic)General Manager AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioner Regulation Authority). Former Director, Vic Building Authority.
“It was great to learn from Wendy’s experience and insights into thought leader and how to share my ideas with my professional networks. Wendy took me through a wide range of tools and processes – from the most fundamental to the more advanced. I now putting these ideas into practice and am excited about where this will lead …”
– Matthew J Barnes Technical Co-founder @Drawboard
“’Thought leadership’ was a term that I’d not encountered until someone suggested it might be useful. Going to Wendy and Trudy’s Master Class was enlightening and constructive. I look forward to working with both of these great women in the future as I continue looking for ways to be more effective in the world (well at least on my little patch!)”
-Geoffrey Binder, Research Professional in behaviour and organisational change