- Would you like to become the respected expert or authority in your industry of field?
- Are you tired of being a well-kept secret and want to be top of mind for your thinking and big ideas?
- Do you have something worthwhile and powerful to say but don’t know how to cut through the noise?
We can help.
Join us on Friday, 20 March from 9am-1pm at Hub Southern Cross, Level 2/695 Bourke Street, Melbourne for The 101 of Thought Leadership workshop.
During this highly interactive four-hour workshop we will:
- Give you a deep understanding of what thought leadership is and isn’t. You will take a peek at some of Australia’s best-known thought leaders and check out what it is that makes them so deserving of this title.
- Take you on a discovery session that will enable you to clarify your thought leadership niche – the area of expertise that will be the focal point of your personal branding and communications moving forward.
- Guide you in developing your strategy and action plan. This will help you determine your objectives, key audiences, relevant communications channels, the stories you will tell and the actions you need to take in order to grow your thought leadership.
- Help you build your personal brand and strengthen your online presence, ensuring you get found for all the right reasons and by all the right people.
Being an acknowledged thought leader builds your credibility while also providing you with the perfect platform to educate your communities, drive change or weigh in on issues affecting your industry, community or greater eco-system.
It also ensures you are regularly invited to speak at conferences, comment to the media or connect with others in your chosen area of expertise.
For many, being the acknowledged authority is the best career insurance you could hope for. Companies and clients want to engage with thought leaders, they want to hire them for their ideas … even add them to their boards.
What you will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of WHY you want to be a thought leader.
- A well-defined thought leadership niche you can call your own.
- A map of the key people you need to connect with.
- Your completed strategy and action plan to guide your thought leadership journey.
- Templates and tips for building your personal brand and communicating your thought leadership.
Who is the session best suited to:
CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, community leaders and consultants looking to build their visibility and credibility in order to:
- Drive business and sales opportunities
- Secure media and conference opportunities
- Educate and inform their communities
- Introduce new concepts or innovative ideas
- Enter the public debate
- Challenge current thinking
To ensure you get the most out of the workshop, we have limited numbers to just 12.
Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
When: Friday, 9 am-1pm, 20 March 2020
Where: Hub Southern Cross, Level 2, 696 Bourke Street, Melbourne