This is a question that regularly pops up in my workshops and during thought leadership coaching sessions so I figured it was high time I got round to answering it.
When choosing your niche:
- Ideally focus on one area and do it really well.
- Your niche should address a genuine problem, need or gap in the marketplace.
- Choose something you know a lot about.
- Be well placed to provide real value to your audience
- Ensure you are passionate about your niche.
To get in touch:
MOBILE: 0422 694 503